What type of information do we collect?
The Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; email address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to individual pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications), payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
How do you collect information?
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect the personal information you give us, such as your name, address, and email address. Your data will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why do you collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and inferred Non-personal Information, which our business partners or we may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do you store, use, share, and disclose your site visitors' personal information?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com's data storage, databases, and general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.